Saturday, June 27, 2009

you! me! dancing!


Los Campesinos - You! Me! Dancing!

See our evolution in the beginning for the MV, the music expresses it perfectly.

If there's one thing I could never confess
It's that I can't dance a single step

It's you!
It's me!
And there's dancing!


i'm hanging out with my colleagues later, for some saturday shopping and hangabouts since our family day has been cancelled due to the whole flu saga. the point saying is that, comparing to this quote "and now we work to silence, work related questions, dry laughs if any. no jokes are cracked because there's nothing to make fun of and neither would the colleagues find it funny" unquote. lunch now is always filled with much laughter, and we've also made it for some midweek magaritas and mojitos (Cuba Libre) as well. friends!

No comments: