Wednesday, April 18, 2007

around singapore

spent the whole day traveling the entire singapore with my mum & grandma, ttsh to somerset to taman jurong (?!) then to the sensei at ChinaTown. the fall i had that cumulated itself as one of the suay events of the suay week 13 hasnt totally healed, so i jumped on this bandwagon of sehsei-seeing when my cousin had to go fix his swelled trotters acquired from soccer.
the funny part about it was when i told him about the crackling of my upper spine, he just did the same of thing he did for his past patient and said that my system was clogged up which is why i tend to be forgetful and sometimes i will be "头脑空空","要睡觉","每次都很累". i just tend to be very cynical about all these 'cos doctors just love to talk about me being tired which is obviously a hint they thought they bingo-ed from spotting my dark eye rings. but little do they know that they've been around since forever. and the "头脑空空", did i look bimbotic to him?



No comments: