Friday, September 28, 2007

pouring

it never rains but it pours.

was caught in the heavy downpour yesterday and even with my umbrella, my jeans still got wet from the rain. rain is good only when you aren't caught in it but snuggled somewhere like home. but work is still work so i still got about tuition... with my dad fetching me to & fro. that was sweet, although it was by request.

today's class was rowdy because of the camaraderie established over 3 bottles of wine last night. i wasn't there due to the above. apparently i missed out and got the "next time you have to join us" today. you know what pushes people to bond faster? a common enemy. (our PS prof is a MEGA bitch. my blood boils at the thought of her.)

went through an excruciating 2 hours after that, both for my face and my pocket. facial should be classified under torture. i'm spending away all these money faster than i can earn them. can't help but feel very disturbed about it.

No comments: