Sunday, February 24, 2008

a beautiful evening


spent a beautiful evening @ the botanical garden -with music, friends, families, kids, cheering. a splendid time, really. nicely wrapped at with dinner @ the wine company, sharing talks & laughs. nevermind the long walk, the sun shining on our faces, people killing my attempt to take a decent video by blatantly walking infront of me while i'm capturing sodagreen sing.... such simple happiness is well worth it to me.

:: randoms ::
*basically, my videos were a total failure because my hands were shaking, the focus was blur cos i used optical zoom and i have people blocking my shoot, at the point, i was basically filming this woman's crotch because she just blatantly walked infront of me. and yet again, i remind myself that my digital camera does a bad job for taking video and there are many out there who post nicer videos so i should not try.

*came across this while i was surfing - 青锋 trying to imitate how 萧敬腾 sang his 小情歌 at the 金马奖


it is funny hearing him sing "toxic", better than growling britney though! which reminds me, shar used to ADORE britney! i bet she's trying to forget that past now.

*the band name we can never catch is Ngak and the Ang Moh Pais. of course, Ngak refers to the lead singer who may be better known in the mando industry as 黄星魁

No comments: