Tuesday, June 24, 2008

survival of the fittest

stealing some time to do a post now, i foresee that only short random updates will be possible from now on since...
(1) work here is rather intense so i dont get much slack time
(2) nobody is interested in reading an account of what i did on excel
(3) i will be too tired by the time i get home

for those who are concerned and have been giving me advice and encouragements, im doing good so far. to me, its really takes a huge load of my mind now that i accepted this 3 months job because focusing on work distracts me from worrying about all the jobhunt drama. im trying to put my best foot forward in this because i do cherish this opportunity given and its does more good to be giving things your best shot and to learn something than to work half-heartedly. the knowledge that im earning some dough while im at it helps alot too. the day i made my decision about taking up this job, I saw this liner in the papers that said "Pragmatism Rules". I guess that's a sign.

p.s: communicate with me in ulu bukit merah via the comments link or good ol' email instead of using the fobble chatbox. security in ulu bukit merah blocks my blog & gmail chatbox from access. needless to say... so is MSN.

No comments: