Tuesday, September 19, 2006

1. even if the smoo library doesn't operate 24hr like in seoul, it opens till 12midnight. all you chao smuggers.

2. even if you are not an ah pek nor an alcoholic, you still drink beer at the kopitiam near school. during lunch hour. with people looking. just because your friend needs his beer desperately. as of this moment, i cannot believe i did not do this as a dare.

its always like that. the hkies did not feel that far away when we were just msn-ing each other as per normal. but when they called, i just miss their stupid talk and laughter. as with celine too when she first went over to Paris. Jan u better not call. and you better not tell me your dad could have gotten the tickets as well as backstages passes for the shinhwa.

My Happy Valley signboard hangs up lovelyly on my door.

Valley Song

...I will sing of Your mercy
That leads me through valleys of sorrow
To rivers of joy
When death like a Gypsy
Comes to steal what I love
I will still look to the heavens
I will still seek your face
But I fear you aren't listening
Because there are no words
Just the stillness and the hunger
For a faith that assures

eunice,
over and out.

1 comment:

eu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.