Saturday, September 16, 2006

disgusting mugger team rejected my invitation to go out cos they are all mugging in school. Look what has SMU done. Even freshmen! Richard is disgusting too. so, i came home to sleeep.

.....SAD!! Apple, euneh miss u !! Come Home!

on friendship or the lackthereof
to me i feel that msn or other private communication channels like my own gmail are private and ways for me to keep in touch and get connected with friends, not work. while discussions may be necessary due to time constraint, sure, but to a minimal. so i do get kind of bleurg when certain say "course mates" msn you just to get you to send notes they accidentally deleted or to ask you if you have done your assignment. simply throws me right off.

i dont believe in hanging out with people who dont make you grow spiritually or feel good with. people who make you laugh harder, think deeper, hold stupid or intellectual conversations with, basically people who allow you to be yourself instead of a 2 face monster. people who genuinely care. thats are what the people in my inner circle do for me and thats what i hope i am doing for them as well.

it is in the name of good humour when i said "hey, he has a good camera, let's make use of him. I mean make friends with him." i mean, it is quite hard to make friends with people whom you dont like even if there are benefits to be offered.

bottom line is - don't be a liability. and quote of the day from manda:
"boys....ask them to keep quiet unless they can improve the silence"

and allow me to remininsce. i'd post a picture whenever im thinking about the goodtimes of my hols or missing you guys!

(L-O- L-O- L-O-V-E... 许留山! mango goodness with mango, mango pudding, mango sauce and coconut ice-cream!!) im craving for the Vita Lemon-tea as well.

No comments: