Monday, September 25, 2006

Week 6

While the nussers & ntuers are having their midterm break, smooers are still struggling with week 6. 2 more weeks to mid term break. so life has been bland and like how it should be for smooers.

a certain little bird who flew my aeroplane felt jealous cos jan and cel are having the time of their lives. i guess only God will know when its time for us to have the time of our lives.

meanwhile as Greenday puts it "its something unpredictable but in the end is right. I hope u had the time of your life".

"It’s hard holding you
Loving you, losing you
It’s sad to be true
And be fooled by you
I don’t know (I don’t know)
I wanna know
Should I stay or should I…?

This time its done
It’ll never feel the same
But we had some good times
Guess it’s sad just the same
I guess the truth
Doesn’t matter somehow
But you were livin’ proof of what love is about…"

Should I Stay :: Dreamz FM
(i didnt know it was by a local band)

No comments: