Monday, November 27, 2006

it's sprinkling outside

i am glad that i don't have to be in school, freeze in the library, pour over my books and coming back home late. i do enjoy the fact that i can just park my lazy ass in front of the tv, sleep, wake, read and watch the day slowly pass. the day passes so slowly, something i wanted so much during the hustle bustle of school when i wished there's more time, to accomplish everything and go home early.

i thought i should get out of home and do something. then i got lazy. then its starts pouring, raining then drizzling. there's something in the air when the end of the year its near. makes u think about stuff, reminsce, to pack things up a little, to make more sense. to wrap things up, hide them, put them away. u want to feel that u have done well, that all will be good and better things will come along. someway somehow.

i think of some people of the past. they are like black and white motion people with no sound. they just amble along. i see all the familiar things that they do. but they don't make me neither happy nor sad. it's like me, lying on my back in a still lake of water. it was me moving, or did the clouds move past me, slowly but steadily across the skies.

No comments: