Wednesday, November 08, 2006

week 12

about conniving knives.
at some point, we get affected by what people say about us. but that changed for me when someone reminded me "why should you care about people who speak bad about you. they aren't your friends to begin with. people who know you will know you." and since then i've lived by this mantra. i see no point in playing pretense with people you don't like. and i hope i am right in believing that the people i keep close around me, are those people who know me and are true in that relationship towards me. well, that' s what i hope & its tiring to doubt. i hope u like me for who i am and for who i am not.

about what i have been occupied with
that isnt too hard to tell. but its week 12, just 2 weeks more and december will come. so i'd hang in there. meanwhile, little breaks is good. today, lunch was at PS and we checked out the newly opened daiso there. the rest of the day was spent staring at the laptop, waiting for it to finish hanging and figuring out bidding. feeling totally woozy now after leaving school at close to 11.30pm

okays. concussing now to get ready to battle the list on my post-it. aja aja fighting!

No comments: