Friday, November 10, 2006

picture in mind

a long long day indeed in school just doing work. while waiting for dad to pick me up because i carelessly left my wallet at home, i was sitting @ the steps enjoying the breeze, staring at the all too glaring headlights with a dull pain in my head. spent the quiet moment just questioning God. About what He has in store for me after I graduate. Because till now, everything has been a planned sequential succession from primary school - secondary school - jc - varsity. and to grad its like plunging into the unknown & into the countless possibilities. i tried to picture what i could be, but that remains a blank. while that may be quite sad to not know what i want or have an aim in mind, at least what i am feeling is not worry. because no matter what happens, i just want to be someone who dont lose myself. i hope i never get defeated, i want to be strong enough to take on anything. i want to be survive good and happy under any circumstance. i want to be a happy-go-lucky, and most of all i want to be a wise person. not book smart, but wise enough to keep my head above the water & to bring me to places.

No comments: