Thursday, November 16, 2006

meow

striked off the last quiz of the term plus the CAT which nearly killed me. it was like a race against time. left school just in time to catch the last train, worked at home till 3am. Lemsip MAX didnt work in the morning but at least i survived the day. Our project was still quite okay, but at least I got it off my back. Just hoping it won't do any harm to my gpa.

I thought all is well from then onwards, but only such shit happen to me. I took the wrong bus thinking it was 23 but it turned out to be 133. First thing up the bus is sleep so I only woke up when the person beside me wanted to get off. And I realize the whole place looks WEIRD. I ended up in Serangoon. shit the bala. $10 flew away just to get me home. shit the bala x2.

okay now off to strike off more things from my to-do list. 10days more!

but we are adding 1 more item on the agenda for our sakae meeting. looks like we really need a whole day.

SO do you have anything to tell me?

No comments: