Thursday, February 22, 2007

CNY 07

My take back from the Chinese New Year of 2007 is that even at 21 years old, you feel as lonely and helpless when your parents are away from home. when most people are having some reunion or gathering of sort, I spent 初二 onwards on my own with some random adoption cos both my parents are in malaysia & you wouldnt think my brother would spend his time at home with me would u? i was hungry most of the time, because Singapore is like some phantom town during the CNY season with all shops closed. no food & no body, i havent felt so sorry for myself for quite some time already.

luckily fi adopted me for a while on tue's afternoon then it continued with dinner & movie with jfeng. the rest of the time was spent mostly on tv & hana kimi and .... housework till the F.M met up for our reunion dinner on wednesday night (w/o ganann & moses cos ganann was sick) and that in itself lies another story of its own. (for which, i will let the pictures do the talking... in time to come) afterwhich, fi & merv asked me to go with them to melvin's house whereby they had a gathering. which was weird to see these people once again, outside of fi's house, which means unfamiliar territory and not knowing where to sit nor stand. but i suppose gambling need minimal feeling of acquaintance to be made possible and that perhaps we were just acquaintance to begin with. a face to put a name to and at times some gossips to tell.

gambling is so financially unhealthy for me this year.

tell you, im glad my parents are back & i woke up with lunch to eat and had dinner to come home to after a not so rewarding day at the level 1 course. right now, im loving the fact that im all pyjama-ed, tapping on the keyboard and a cd on the play.曹格:superman

a voice i would marry if i got things my way to piece together another soul to match mine.

No comments: