Thursday, February 08, 2007

pissifying

just as jan is tearing herself up cos of SMU's admin, photocopier & printer, the SMU web access is driving me NUTS. i ABSOLUTELY hate it when my pages cannot load and the reason im pissed cos it happens when i am doing my research (its not because im blog surfing mind you) then i sit there and wonder what the shit should i do cos i want to do my work but it seems that i cannot do anything without the net. wonders of technology. its making me so pissed that my click button is suffering the brunt of it cos everytime i retry loading the page, i slam the click button harder with every try.

i recently know the meaning behind ah tiong. is it because of the new influx of ah tiongs thats why everything is so S-L-O-W. smu is facing the problem of overcrowding. anymore & we'd sink.

No comments: