Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

chinese new year made me discover that it is a big chore being a mother. who needs to cook, clean, and for those with little kids, discipline them, care for them, carry them. my mum is one of the greatest role model of a mother as far as im concern, but as much as i feel that, laziness overtakes me and i cant bring myself to do thoese chores. its much easier massaging my mum after she is done with them. hahaha.

today, because angel was pawing all over the tv screen going "KFC", i decided to bring her out for her KFC, just me and her. she told me about how her shoes make squeaky sounds, asked what colour were those lights, sang "london bridge is falling down" as i carried her. by the time we got home, i had a bag load of fastfood, a 6pack Tigerbeer for the uncles, and angel in my other arm. i was sweating, my arm about to break.

the reward for being the elder cousin. Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: