Tuesday, February 13, 2007

on tonsils & fags & doctors

I'm here at such unearthly hour 'cos my tonsils hurt like shit & i'm in a semi-awake state since 30mins/45mins/1hr ago. i really have no idea. last straw came when my brother started smoking right in such unearthly hour when i need oxygen the most. damn dulan (and i havent use this word for really long)

i went to see the doctor already because i want to get well before CNY in fact before wednesday cos we are having a gathering at gan's hostel. the doctor seemed to like to describe my tonsils as 'unhappy'. and here's another one

doc: "and it seems that you are running a slight fever"
me: "serious!" (cos i felt perfectly fine 'cept for the tonsils)
doc: "usually that means it's not serious"

he's damn lame. and that was what i heard from apple before i visited him for the first time. which was good cos the family doctor i usually go to have this deadpan look. Humour people! humour!

doc: "anything else?"
me: "nope!"
doc: "ok....thats really short...uhhhhhhhhh let's talk about the weather"
me: O_O
doc: "nah... actually i just got back from overseas. so is it still raining?"

bah! not only it isn't raining. its freaking HOT. now, should i get back to sleep?

No comments: